GothINC
Welcome to Goth.INC
Click here to Login & Register

Do not forgot loss or share your password
if you forgot your password then hit the "I fotgot the password" post in FeedBack with your registerd nickname in this forum and we will send you your new password in your Email.
Thank you
GothINC
Welcome to Goth.INC
Click here to Login & Register

Do not forgot loss or share your password
if you forgot your password then hit the "I fotgot the password" post in FeedBack with your registerd nickname in this forum and we will send you your new password in your Email.
Thank you
GothINC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GothINC

Welcome to GothINC Forum

HomeHome  RateMyPictureRateMyPicture  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

send photos to mobile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xnide
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-01

send photos to mobile Empty
PostSubject: send photos to mobile   send photos to mobile EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 am

This site as all about the transfering of photoes like we can send photos and videos which are on our mobile phone to friends and family who are miles and miles away.How to send photoes to mobile also and computer.Its easy and fast which helps our time to consume less.Thats why this site is being popular day by day.Also it helps to know about sending through blooth and other devices.
Back to top Go down
sarjes

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-02-08

send photos to mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: send photos to mobile   send photos to mobile EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:49 am

Its really easy to send files.i accept this. clap
Back to top Go down

send photos to mobile
Page 1 of 1