GothINC
Welcome to Goth.INC
Click here to Login & Register

Do not forgot loss or share your password
if you forgot your password then hit the "I fotgot the password" post in FeedBack with your registerd nickname in this forum and we will send you your new password in your Email.
Thank you
GothINC
Welcome to Goth.INC
Click here to Login & Register

Do not forgot loss or share your password
if you forgot your password then hit the "I fotgot the password" post in FeedBack with your registerd nickname in this forum and we will send you your new password in your Email.
Thank you
GothINC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GothINC

Welcome to GothINC Forum

HomeHome  RateMyPictureRateMyPicture  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Room 404 is hunted

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jean
    Admin
    Jean

Female
    Number of posts : 239
    Job/hobbies : web making
    Humor : :)
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Room 404 is hunted Empty
    PostSubject: Room 404 is hunted   Room 404 is hunted EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:52 am

I took a weekend trip to San Francisco with my wife and mother-in-law in late September, 2009 and stayed at a hotel in the Japan Center part of town. Our flight was delayed, so we arrived near midnight and were given room 404, which we were told was the last available room in the hotel that night. We moved into the room and went straight to bed. Several things happened in that room that night:

My mother-in-law awoke in the middle of the night and saw a man standing near the door. She saw him clearly enough to provide a detailed description: an Asian-American man in his late 20s or maybe early 30s, dressed in a light blue polo shirt and dark slacks, standing with his arms folded, and looking at her with a serious look on his face. A few minutes later, he disappeared.

A couple of hours later, my wife woke up early in the morning (pre-dawn) to use the bathroom. The bathroom is set up in such a way that there is a main door leading into the bathroom where the sink and tub are located, and then another door into a separate area where the toilet is located. While in the bathroom, my wife distinctly heard the sound of a woman humming in the sink area. My mother-in-law was in bed about 10 feet away and heard the same sound of a woman humming coming from the bathroom, but assumed that it was my wife humming.

Later, when we were looking at the photos that we had taken during the trip, the photos taken in room 404 had several very large and very distinct orbs. Although we were booked for three nights, the next morning we asked the front desk to switch rooms. Fortunately, they moved us into a different room on another floor for the rest of the trip, where nothing happened.
    Back to top Go down
    https://gothinc.forumotion.com
    Mandy

Mandy

Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Room 404 is hunted Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room 404 is hunted   Room 404 is hunted EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am

oooooo scary
    Back to top Go down
    Jublee
    Active User
    Active User
    Jublee

Female
    Number of posts : 282
    Job/hobbies : Games
    Humor : yups yups
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Room 404 is hunted Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room 404 is hunted   Room 404 is hunted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

hmmm ghost haru huncha ra bhane ko khai malai ta ekchoti pani tarsha ko chaina hehe
    Back to top Go down
    http://groups.msn.com/kenwoodlyn
    Barsha
    Active User
    Active User
    Barsha

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-10-23

Room 404 is hunted Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room 404 is hunted   Room 404 is hunted EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 am

sunna lai ramro cha bt i belive in this things also
    Back to top Go down
    Brandon
    Active User
    Active User
    Brandon

Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Room 404 is hunted Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room 404 is hunted   Room 404 is hunted EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:14 am

wooooo scary
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Room 404 is hunted Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room 404 is hunted   Room 404 is hunted Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 404 is hunted
    Page 1 of 1